Andrés Iniesta goal - Chelsea vs Barcelona (VIDEO)
Bossman2
2009-05-06 22:28:11 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/VIDEO-Iniesta-goal-vs-Chelsea

Well done Iniesta
Robert Nicholson
2009-05-06 23:47:18 UTC
Give him his due there's a lot still to be done with a moving ball
like that and he nailed it. That said Essien's strike was spectacular
too. But the pressure on Iniesta for that shot would have been
immense.
Well done Iniesta
papin
2009-05-07 08:01:09 UTC
Michael Ballack is No1
Jussi Uosukainen
2009-05-07 12:22:16 UTC
Post by Bossman2
http://tinyurl.com/VIDEO-Iniesta-goal-vs-Chelsea
Well done Iniesta
I still think that this is the most brilliant video that sums up the
Chelsea team completely.

--
/jussi
Highly intelligent and well-informed people disagree on every political
*Scott Adams
Domènec
2009-05-07 20:22:59 UTC
Post by Jussi Uosukainen
http://youtu.be/iUziCx1mHxQ
Fucking hilarious!

Spotted in the comments:

"I think my Sat Nav is broken. I just typed in 'Chelsea' and it said I'm 2
minutes away from Rome?!"